Download our Link Media Kit 2022
Why advertise with Link?
Link is essential reading for anyone with an interest in the disability sector – hence it’s the perfect medium for your business in targeting your existing and potential customers.
In addition to a strong magazine circulation, Link distributes additional copies throughout the year to major disability events around Australia, providing an even larger potential customer base for our advertisers.
Be a part of Australia’s premier cross-disability publication and have our audience engage with you.
• Link delivers information to a targeted readership, keen for the latest disability news and information on products and services
• Is built on solid foundations, evidenced by the magazine’s longevity of more than 40 years and is a highly recognised publication in the disability sector
• Is read by decision-makers, so you can go direct to the people purchasing products and services for people with disability
• Can influence readers on why they should buy and use your products and/or services
• Provides the opportunity to combine print and online advertising in one integrated, tailored package
• Reaches your ideal customer and builds long-term awareness of your brand, within the disability market
• Drives more traffic to your website as our digital edition includes a direct link to your site
• Allows your business to feature in a glossy, full-colour magazine, as well as its three digital formats – text-to-speech, PDF and Flipbook.
Advertising in Link
Link is published 6 times a year – February, April, June, August, October and December.
Link is a highly professional, glossy, full-colour publication and an ideal forum to showcase your product, service or organisation.
Our advert sizes range from a double-page spread to a quarter page. All adverts in Link also appear in the online version and have linked through to your website. Download our Link Media Kit 2022.
Advertising with Link online
Add Link online advertising to your print campaign and increase your reach, build up your brand’s image, engage your customers, increase your return on investment, open a third door to your business, and drive more traffic to your website 24/7.
To discuss options or for a copy of our media kit and advertising rate cards, please contact Michelle Stevens on: 0419 822 717 or email:email@example.com
Who are our readers?
Link disAbility Magazine has a loyal readership that has continued to grow over the past 40 years.
Our readers include people with disability, and their families, disability organisations, service providers and NGOs, health professionals and government agencies.
They provide or use disability services daily, they are engaged and pro-active, and they keep up with the latest technologies.
They are socially active too, whether at conferences or social occasions, or actively engaging with us and each other through social media, and our weekly e-newsletter.
Link is essential reading for anyone interested in what’s happening in the disability sector – hence it’s the perfect medium for your business in targeting your existing and potential customers.
Link Disability Magazine is available in two formats – Print and Online. The content, including advertisements, is identical in the PDF and Flip book formats. It’s a great way for advertisers to get two bites of the cherry for one price!